Taking a look at the Best wedding venues in San Diego
When it comes to wedding planning, there is a lottttt to consider. By far one of the most important decisions, and usually the first decision on the list, is the venue. Choosing a wedding venue in San Diego can be a tough with all of the competition and a variety of options to choose from. After shooting at most venues in San Diego we will break down our favorite venues, with links to each location. Take a look at the following options below:
1. The Thursday Club - The Clubhouse is renowned as a beautiful San Diego wedding and event venue with timeless Spanish architecture and expansive ocean views. Located in the hills of Point Loma, The Thursday Club offers an outdoor area for cocktail hour and a large garden located at the bottom with a flowing fountain, green arbors, trellises, and winding paths, perfect for guests to hangout and for organizing family for photos. Inside the clubhouse, you’ll find original, beautifully maintained hardwood flooring, French doors, stained glass windows, and historic details in the chandeliers, crown moldings and finishes. The inside can accommodate up to 175 guests per their site.
2. Luce Loft – This venue is a beautiful urban event space located in the heart of Downtown San Diego East Village and has a super rustic chic vibe. Housed within the historic 1928 Carnation Dairy Factory, Luce Loft specializes in hosting Wedding Receptions and other Private Events. Luce Loft can host a maximum of 150 guests. For a seated event between 50 and 125 is an ideal number.
3. Brick – Perhaps one of our favorite wedding venues. BRICK is Situated in Liberty Station, surrounded by picturesque locations and an ideal location for wedding photos. The staff is welcoming, and the space itself is a canvas waiting for your special day and vision you have. The size of the space is perfect for a wedding and can fit up to 300 guests. The best part is you have the freedom to choose your own vendors for your wedding with this venue or can pay extra for the Brick Coordination, and they are amazing!
4. Moniker Warehouse – Known as the “dream factory” if you are looking for an artsy, dreamy venue, make sure to check out Moniker Warehouse. The space serves as a modern event venue for weddings, art shows, and anything else you can throw their way. The flexible urban setting is a blank slate and ready to be transformed by your imagination. Their name perfectly labeles who they are – people running and functioning under a title that is intended to define nothing, while at the same time, anything. “We partner with extraordinary organizations to design and build, invest in others, pursue new ventures, and challenge the way people view the boundaries of business. We get to help other people achieve their dreams, while at the same time achieving our own.”
5. Sky Box at Diamond View Tower – Looking for a city skyline view to host your reception? Look no further, located on the top floor of DiamondView East Village, The Skybox is a venue for amazing and unforgettable weddings.
6. Darlington House - Located just steps from the Pacific Ocean in the beautiful sunshine of La Jolla, California, Darlington House provides an idyllic backdrop for your wedding day. Darlington House is creatively designed with extraordinary details from many cultures. Enter into a foyer with an Italianate chandelier and a romantic sweeping staircase. The warmly decorated living room’s double French doors lead to the Egyptian Patio, which features a beautiful, colorfully tiled fountain
7. La Valencia - Perched above the La Jolla Cove cliffs along the Pacific Ocean, La Valencia is one of the most romantic settings for not only San Diego weddings but all of California weddings. Edging one of SoCal's most beautiful stretches of coastline, La Valencia is an iconic destination with its classic glamour and coastal charm.
8. San Diego Woman’s Club – While this is more of a historic venue, the Woman’s club is an amazing venue located on the corner of Silverado St and Draper Ave (one block up from prospect) in La Jolla. This prime location is steps away from the Ocean and the courtyard is surrounded with beautiful landscape and swinging Palm Trees. We highly recommend taking a look at this spot, and using your creativity to plan the day here.
9. Pearl Hotel – Enjoy boutique hotels? Like the idea of jumping in the pool after you’ve celebrated getting married? Then the Pearl is for you. The Pearl Hotel packs enough luster to make Your Big Day, the best day - ever! They provide a unique San Diego venue for wedding ceremonies and small, romantic receptions fitting upwards of 100 guests.
Best of luck planning your wedding! If you need any help finalizing details, or recommendations please feel free to give us a call to chat. Xox