Top San Diego Wedding Venues
There are a lot of decisions that come along when when planning your wedding, and one of the most important and first on the list is a wedding venue. If you are from out of town or even live in the area, there is an overwhelming amount of options to consider, and is why we wanted to put together a few of our favorites for you to take a look at and get an idea if they may make sense for your wedding. After taking a look and if any one sounds interesting, head over to their site to get a better feel of the space and what they have to offer! Best of luck!
1. Luce Loft – This San Diego wedding venue is a beautiful urban event space located in the heart of Downtown San Diego’s East Village and has a rustic chic vibe. Housed within the historic 1928 Carnation Dairy Factory, Luce Loft specializes in hosting Wedding Receptions and other Private Events. If you are looking for a venue to hold a medium size crowd Luce Loft can host a maximum of 150 guests.
2. Lux Art Institute – The Lux Art Institute may be a wedding venue in San Diego that gets overlooked, located in Encinitas, this venue is a hidden gem in a coastal beach city. Sprawling the entrance is beautiful modern art and the reception area is a beautiful wide open room that can host a band or a well designed charcuterie board. As you make your way outside, this is where the seating and plating for guests is and is absolutely beautiful. Long lines of tables fill the planted area outside with hanging lights above. The dance floor is a perfect size for guests to dance the night away, with the sweetheart table at the center of it all.
3. Moniker Warehouse – Known as the “dream factory” if you are looking for an artsy, dreamy venue, make sure to check out Moniker Warehouse. The space serves as a modern event venue for weddings, art shows, and anything else you can throw their way. The flexible urban setting is a blank slate and ready to be transformed by your imagination. Their name perfectly labeles who they are – people running and functioning under a title that is intended to define nothing, while at the same time, anything. “We partner with extraordinary organizations to design and build, invest in others, pursue new ventures, and challenge the way people view the boundaries of business. We get to help other people achieve their dreams, while at the same time achieving our own.” This is a dream wedding for San Diego wedding photographers and really gives you the option to roam the area and create some amazing ideas for photos.
4. Brick – We are super excited to be a part of this amazing venue, and are one of the photographers at Brick. The venue is Situated in Liberty Station, surrounded by picturesque locations and an ideal location for wedding photos. The staff is welcoming, and the space itself is a canvas waiting for your special day and vision you have. The size of the space is perfect for a wedding and can fit up to 300 guests. The best part is you have the freedom to choose your own vendors for your wedding with this venue or can pay extra for the Brick Coordination, and they are amazing!
5. Darlington House - Located just steps from the Pacific Ocean in the beautiful sunshine of La Jolla, California, Darlington House provides an idyllic backdrop for your wedding day. Darlington House is creatively designed with extraordinary details from many cultures. Enter into a foyer with an Italianate chandelier and a romantic sweeping staircase. The warmly decorated living room’s double French doors lead to the Egyptian Patio, which features a beautiful, colorfully tiled fountain
6. Sky Box at Diamond View Tower – Looking for a city skyline view to host your reception? Look no further, located on the top floor of DiamondView East Village, The Skybox is a venue for amazing and unforgettable weddings. As San Diego wedding videographers, we love being able to showcase the scenery in San Diego, and the viewpoint this rooftop offers is second to none.
7. La Valencia - Perched above the La Jolla Cove cliffs along the Pacific Ocean, La Valencia is one of the most romantic settings for not only San Diego weddings but all of California weddings. Edging one of SoCal's most beautiful stretches of coastline, La Valencia is an iconic destination with its classic glamour and coastal charm. If you are searching for wedding venues in San Diego, La Valencia should be at the top of your list. This hotel is by far one of the best for wedding photos in La Jolla.
8. San Diego Woman’s Club – While this is more of a historic venue, the Woman’s club is an amazing venue located on the corner of Silverado St and Draper Ave (one block up from prospect) in La Jolla. This prime location is steps away from the Ocean and the courtyard is surrounded with beautiful landscape and swinging Palm Trees. We highly recommend taking a look at this spot, and using your creativity to plan the day here.
9. Pearl Hotel – Enjoy boutique hotels? Like the idea of jumping in the pool after you’ve celebrated getting married? Then the Pearl is for you. The Pearl Hotel packs enough luster to make Your Big Day, the best day - ever! They provide a unique San Diego venue for wedding ceremonies and small, romantic receptions fitting upwards of 100 guests.
Cheers to you! We hope you found this post beneficial and helped in your search. If you are looking for a wedding photographer or videographer in San Diego for your big day we would love to grab drinks and hear about what ideas you have. Hope to talk soon!